It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Friday, December 10, 2021

Last year at this time, work had been paused on our exterior restoration and paint job, so I didn't do much other than put a wreath up on the door. This year, our house is beautiful once more, and so I wanted to spruce up the exterior for the holidays in a manner befitting our gorgeous antique colonial. The green plaid on the wreaths is what I used on the tree inside our living room, and the antique sled is one we picked up our first holiday season in New England. I especially love how it all looks with our plaque from the Newburyport Preservation Trust. Now all I need to do is figure out where I put the window candles a couple of seasons ago and get them up and we'll be merry and bright.



Post a Comment

Please keep your comments respectful. Spam will be deleted and you will be blocked from future commenting.